Spread the love

Q. I work in a factory and was injured while working. Should I call a personal injury lawyer?

Answer: Yes. We have specialization in every kind of personal injury. For example, a dangerous mechanical press breaks the arm of an employee, who has to seek expensive treatment. In that case, we can ask for compensation from both i.e. the employer and the insurance company.

Q. Can you help in claiming lost income due to work interruption?

Answer: Yes, Our law firm is adept in this type of claiming. You should consult a personal injury attorney from SUFFOLK LAW FIRM.